Fondazione Terzo Pilastro – Italia e Mediterraneo, formerly Fondazione Roma – Terzo Settore, regards as cases of excellence those projects it has supported that had a high social impact, were of great benefit both to the parties and the region involved and appealed to the public and the media.
Especially interesting cases of excellence are:
- The fencing school of the S.S. Lazio Ariccia has been named after Emmanuele F. M. Emanuele
- The In scena, diversamente insieme (Differently on stage together) project
- The Accoglienza e Sorrisi (Reception and Smiles) project
- The Reappraisal of Sicilian artistic handicrafts related to the production of coral artefacts, jewels, lace and embroidery project
- The Wheelchair fencing project
- The September Concert – 2009 project